Astor is launching a 7 day Self-Care Challenge to encourage those within our community to take some time to re-focus some “Me time.”
Self-Care has an emphasis on mental and physical wellness, which are two of the most important components of caring for one’s self. We are excited to be collaborating with local professionals from various fields to contribute to our mission of educate everyone the importance of Self-Care.
All proceeds will go towards self-care activities for children and staff.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to join Astor as a Sponsor/Contributor, an Advocate, or as a Friend to the 7-day campaign. As a Sponsor/Contributor you would be asked to provide resources, information, tips, and educational materials around your area of expertise.
Examples of Content:
- Fitness- work out plans, simple “office exercises,” chair yoga
- Nutrition – meal planning ideas, simple snacks, clean eating
- Spiritual – Daily Mantras of wellness, blogs, books suggestions, meditation guides
- Video Messages of Inspiration guiding people to your 7 Day Self-Care tips, blog links, or a zoom class.
- Content should be focused on but not limited to: Self-Care
- Contributed content will be shared via Astor’s Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Each day we will feature highlights of the different aspects of Self-Care and share your original content created for this campaign.
- All links, websites, and applicable content will be also communicated via an agency wide Constant Contact, as well as our active donors.
- Content / Sponsors will be highlighted on Astor’s Website as a resource for future use.
All Sponsors will be promoted beforehand in all communication and advertising surrounding the campaign.
- A “Give-away” item, class, membership or session would be a great way to engage our participants.
Please reach out to Richmond Arce at (845) 594-6682 for more info.
Follow Astor on Social Media @Astorservices