Adopt-A-Family Enrollment is Now Open
We’re delighted to host the 2018 Adopt-A-Family Program, our annual holiday gift-giving program. We’d like to thank you in advance for taking the time to enroll the families in your programs to ensure they have a wonderful holiday season!
Enrollment is EASY!
- Complete the online Google Doc for Hudson Valley or Bronx Enrollment.
- One form per individual.
- Once completed, you will receive an automated confirmation email from a Development staff member stating your request has been received. If you do not receive that confirmation, please follow-up with an email to Lori Petramale-Ozores or call 845-871-1024.
- View the AAF Instructions for directions on how to enroll your clients.
Still have questions? Email Lori Petramale-Ozores or call 845-871-1024.
About the Donation Request Form:
When answering the questions on the donation request form, please be as detailed as possible in your responses. (i.e. if a child wants a baby doll, please provide ethnicity of the doll. If a child likes superheroes, please specify which ones, etc.) The more details the better.
Although there is no guarantee that every family member will be adopted, our goal is to fulfill every request. Please be aware that families may be split up and each individual may not receive the same number of gifts or receive gift cards instead.
Programs/Centers will be given a final tally sheet by December 10, 2018 that will include:
- Notification of either 100% match or a list of those that will get gift cards or were not matched.
- The code assigned to each individual, which will also be placed on each gift.
I will keep you up-to-date with the status of matches in your program. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks, and I look forward to a successful 2018 Adopt-A-Family Program!