$175 PER GOLFER | $700 PER FOURSOME
at The Powelton Club, 29 Old Balmville Rd, Newburgh, NY 12250
Tuesday, September 1 – Tee Time 8 A.M.
Join Astor’s Golf Committee for a great day on the Greens!
Astor Golf Committee Members: Jose Jalandoni, Enterprise Fleet Management; Terry Copeland, Rose & Kiernan; Michael Flynn, M&T Bank; Robert Shoemaker, Professional Computer Associates; Steve Goetz, Janitronics; and Cesar Tejada, Lawley Insurance.
This year is proving to be challenging for fundraising, so our Golf Committee has decided to postpone Astor’s Annual Stenberg Tournament and have a fun day of golfing with their friends and colleagues. We hope that you will join us for a day filled with great friends, great drinks, great cause, and hopefully some great golfers!
Your ticket for participation will include:
- 18 Holes at the Powelton Club, A Members Only Club
- A boxed continental style breakfast with coffee and juices
- A personal golf cart (if required/or preferred) for each golfer
- Unlimited Premium Beverages while on the greens
- A Take-out style lunch available to dine al-fresco or take with you on the course!
Win a $500 Gift Certificate to the Poweltons’ Pro Shop!
Raffle Tickets: $25 each
Proceeds from our raffle will go to support providing PPE for our frontline workers,
and also to our Back-to-School kits for our kids!
For more information about the golf outing or to becoming a sponsor, please contact Richmond Arce, Senior Manager of PR & Special Events at (845) 594-6682.
- Tuesday September 1, 2020
- 8:00 a.m.
- Powelton Club
29 Old Balmville Rd
Newburgh NY 12550