Astor provides essential supports, tools and high quality, comprehensive behavioral health and educational services to engage, empower and strengthen children, adults and families in all communities.
To be the preeminent behavioral health and educational services partner in the community where all children, adults and families can realize their full potential through help, healing, and hope.
- for the inherent worth and diversity, equity, and inclusion of children, adults, families and employees.
- for the remarkable strength and resiliency of those with whom we work and serve.
- for the agency’s heritage and philosophy.
- through a climate of optimism among children, adults, families and our employees.
- through acknowledging and supporting the strengths and resiliency of each child, adult and family.
- through the creation of an environment that promotes employee wellness and support for everyone in our community.
- achieved by striving for excellence and attaining the highest level of professional and ethical practice in every aspect of the agency.
- achieved by developing, exploring, and implementing effective approaches to achieve optimal outcomes.
- achieved by employing and retaining qualified employees and supporting their professional development and career path.
- with children, adults, and families that nurtures an atmosphere of engagement
- with Astor employees to support overall well-being
- with our community stakeholders to advance quality of care
- built on honest and transparent communication.
- built on ethical principles.
- built on equity, diversity, and inclusion.