The Family Therapy and Support Services Program provides treatment to youth with psychiatric, emotional, and/or behavioral challenges.
The target population includes youth adjudicated as Juvenile Delinquent (JD), Persons in need of supervision (PINS), those at risk of out-of-home placement, and youth in a diversion program to avoid PINS and/or out-of-home placement.
- In-home “Structural Family Therapy”
- Individual Therapy & Group Therapy (utilizing Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Planned/crisis respite in a certified therapeutic foster home
- Psychiatric services, including psychiatric evaluations and follow-up appointments
- Case management services
- Vocational/educational services
- Independent living skills classes
- Anger management classes
- Social Skills group
- 24 hour on call support
All referrals must come from Orange County Department of Social Services.
Email: Please use our Program Contact Form »
For more information, please contact:
390 Crystal Run Road
Middletown, NY 10941, NY
Phone: (845) 673-4260 x222
Fax: (845) 673-0070
Program brochure (PDF file)
Folleto del programa (archivo PDF)